A bit off topic, but related as long as we are talking about clogged Racors.
When I installed a Racor 500 on my boat last year, I added an Across Ocean
Systems (AOS) fuel pressure sensor on the intake line between the Racor and the
tank.  It sends the data to my Raymarine chartplotter over Seatalk ng and so I
can see the pressure at the helm.  I had to tweak the settings because it
reports negative pressure and the Raymarine can't display that, but by putting
in an offset, it now reports 5 psi normally and as that approaches zero it
means the filter is getting clogged.  I am very happy with the result because
getting a visual on the standard gauge on top of the Racor is a PITA on my
boat.  Dave

https://acrossoceansystems.com/index.php/shop/
Shop
acrossoceansystems.com