On page 25 here:

https://www.westerbeke.com/parts%20manual/200140_m20_5416_parts_manual.pdf

It shows an electric fuel pump.  Part 21.  Verify the existence/location of
this pump.  Turn on the key, press the start button and see if you
feel/hear rapid clicking from the pump.  If not, verify power to the pump.
If you have power and it doesn't click, replace the pump.

With a little research, you can find a generic and much cheaper
replacement.  Westerbeke will often relabel pumps made by Facit.

Mine quit while motoring a couple years ago.  When the electric fuel pump
quits, the engine quits.  Luckily, I had a spare on board.

--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83

--