I recommend installing a purchase of some kind inside the boom—my 1995 36XL
came that way from the factory—either 3 or 4 to 1.
Out haul is then led to a simple cam cleat on the companionway ‘bridge’—no
winch involved.
Charlie NelsonWater Phantom

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Thursday, May 23, 2024, 1:13 AM, CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List