Sorry, I mean I changed the kernel option to:
/var/www/cobbler/ks_mirror/Fedora-10-i386/images/pxeboot/vmlinuz

But you get the idea :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scot Floess" <sflo...@redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:09:40 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: Using koan --replace-self problem w/ F10 and 11 - but not 9

I just wanted to let y'all know...

Changing the kernel option to
/var/www/cobbler/ks_mirror/CentOS-5.2-i386/images/pxeboot/vmlinuz did, in fact,
fix my problem.

Fedora initially complained with a retry dialog box...but selecting
that...started the install as I expected...

So its working for me...

I really, want to thank everyone for helping me out!  I would have never
figured it out...