Dear All,

Please find the attached file here with.
or use the http://www.fpaste.org/g5TR/

I have copied cobbler check and sync result (no errors) and dhcp config and
the way i issued the cobler add distro.
I think i was not issuing correct commands.

Please tell me what should i do for run the cobbler server  to install
systems with a LiveDVD ISO image.

Moreover, No, I did not set MAC addresses any where.

Danishka