Thanks Greg for your input and feedback, really appreciated!

How exposed is the cobbler part of Red Hat Network Satellite? Is it
possible to use the cobbler command directly or will it break
any metadata within RHNS?

We need to do some tweaking on the distros(metadata) etc.
If Red Hat Network Satellite is the way to go for commercial support,
will that in any way directly gain the Cobbler project?

Rgds,
Daniel