Birders,
Fellow birders Tom Linda, Justin Rink and Roger Radd accompanied me on a big
trip around CO to see birds like Rosy-Finches, Gunnison Sage-Grouse and
White-tailed Ptarmigan. More details on all that to come tomorrow. When we got
to Boulder this afternoon we decided to check a few spots around town. At
Baseline, there were 2 WHITE-WINGED SCOTERS. One is an immature male, the other
an immature female, I think. A single LONG-BILLED DOWITCHER and 4 NORTHERN
ROUGH-WINGED SWALLOWS were the highlights at Cottonwood Marsh.
Great birding,

Christian Nunes
pajaro...@hotmail.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christian_nunes/