At about 12:30 today (Saturday), Kadosa Halasi & I saw a male Yellow-
throated Warbler at Bonny State Park.  The bird was at the end of the
road from the Visitors' Center west to the picnic area on the south
side of the reservoir.  It was hopping in the bushes on the south side
of the road.  We saw it interact (fast aerial chase ending up in low
bushes) with another bird of similar size & color.  We didn't get a
good look at this bird.  We watched for about 10 minutes.  We told a
large group of birders about it.  I'm glad someone else saw the bird!
Other sightings:  Eastern Bluebird, Northern Cardinal, Common Loon, &
White-winged Doves at the elevator at Burlington.  We were driving
Friday evening from Bonny to Burlington saw an immature Golden Eagle
at close range. It was aiming for a Ring-necked Pheasant on the
shoulder on the passenger side & looked as if it was going to carry
Kadosa off in its talons.  So close! --Margaret Smith, Boulder