Hi all,

I got an email from Doug Kibbe yesterday saying he saw 3 Lesser Black-backed
Gulls on the mudflats at Marston Reservoir at 7pm.,on the west side. Turn east
off of S. Wadsworth onto S. Old Wadsworth bld. This is at an enterprise car
rental location. Continue s.on Old Wadsworth bld till you see the lake[Marston
reservoir]. Look from the side of the rd. since you cannot enter the water
treatment plant. Today I saw 2,Lesser Black-backed Gulls on the mudflats. They
were sitting next to 2 California Gulls. I've been  checking out the mudflats
daily if  I have time, checking them around 6pm. I guess the magic time is
around 7pm instead. Thank you Doug for the time of your sighting. Even though I
had a terrible cold, it was worth it.

the usuals were there :

Gadwall

American Widgeon