hi

Last years 5 nest phoebes have just begun building in the same location
(beneath our back porch roof).  They have started two nests about 1 foot apart,
one nest each in the locations of last years nest #4 and last years nest #5.
The successful nest last year was number 1, and the failed nest was, I think,
number 3.  This years nests are very near our back door so they may start other
nests farther away before finishing one.

Pat Gould

Florence