A birder friend writes "I saw this bird on 4-21-09, didn't have reason
to think anything was wrong with it. When I saw it today,4-22-09, at
the exact same spot I knew something had to be wrong with it. The
right wing was injured. It's now being treated at the Rocky Mountain
Raptor Program rehab center in Fort Collins. I'll keep you informed on
it's progress. It was at Beebe Draw south of Latham Res. on Weld
County Road 45, between roads 40 & 42."

In light of this raptor's "Second Chance at Freedom" I would like to
remind the Colorado birding community my fundraiser for Rocky Mountain
Raptor Program continues at http://apps.facebook.com/causes/260426 or
visit URL below link in upper left hand corner.

You view the "little fella" here:
http://coloradobirder.ning.com/photo/peregrine-falcon?context=latest

This fundraising message previously approved by Moderator.

Thanks
Gary Lefko, Nunn/CO
http://ColoradoBirder.ning.com/ -- Home of "NunnCAM"