This morning I saw a stunning male Summer Tanager in a cottonwood tree  at
near the eastern end of the Arkansas Riverwalk in Canon City.  Also,  many
Western Tanagers were out and about along the riverwalk.

The riverwalk was teeming with Yellow-rumped Warblers this morning.  I
counted over 100 and I know I missed many more.  The caddis fly hatch is in
progress and this is attracting scores of swallows and  warblers.

Rich Miller
Canon City
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221621499x1201450105/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Apr