Cobirds:
            Lots of stuff hopping and flying around Boulder today, as
seen from all the reports.  My small group of intrepid birders and I
did find a couple of things of interest:

WIMBREL - at  Cottonwood Marsh early am
NORTHERN MOCKINGBIRD - at Walden Ponds - on a fence line near the
sewage treatment plant
NINE species of sparrows at Walden / Sawhills including:  white
crowned, lincolns's, brewers, chipping (large flocks), song, clay
colored, vespers, savanah, and lark sparrows.

Other stuff:
There was a large mixed flock of chipping, clay colored and lark
sparrows behing Scott Carpenter Park near 30th and Arapahoe
Wilson's phalarope - about 80 - Walden / and Sombrero Marsh
Bairds sandpiper - 3 - Walden
Spotted sandpiper - 11 - Walden / Sawhills
Gray catbird - 1 - Gregory Canyon
Yellow breasted chat - 2 -  Gregory Canyon
Black headed grosbeak - 3 - Gregory Canyon
Western tanager - 5 - Boulder Creek / CU
Broad tailed hummingbird - 12 - Gregory Canyon
Blue gray gnatcatcher - 4 - Gregory Canyon, 1 Walden
SWAINSON's THRUSH - 3 - Boulder Creek / CU
Virginia's warbler - 1 - Gregory Canyon
Yellow warbler - 9 - Walden
Common yellowthroat - Walden / Sawhills
Orange crowned warbler - 6 - Walden and Gregory and Bouder Creek

All told, I think we got over 75 species today
John T,   Boulder Audubon