Dear Cobirders,
        Much slower birding this morning as compared with yesterday.  Still
two Yellow Warblers have set up territory and are singing away at each
other along Boulder Creek below Folsom Field (Warbler Woods).  Other
birds present were Broad-tailed Hummingbirds, one Orange-crowned
Warbler and, in the trees uphill of the "bridge to nowhere" was a
bright, crisp, Nashville Warbler.  I don't think I've ever seen one
during Spring migration...

Cheers,
Walter Szeliga
Boulder, CO