Hello, Birders.

With light north winds overnight, there was another decent flight of nocturnal
migrants over Lafayette, Boulder County, earlier today, Saturday, August 1st.
During the 20-minute period 0405-0425, my dad and I heard at least 13 Chipping
Sparrow flight calls and 2 Yellow Warbler flight calls.

Believe it or not, you can "follow" nocturnal migration on twitter:
http://twitter.com/NocturnalBirder

-------------------------------

Ted Floyd
tedfloy...@hotmail.com
Lafayette, Boulder County, Colorado

-------------------------------

Ted Floyd
Editor, Birding

Please support the American Birding Association: Click on
http://www.goodsearch.com/?charityid=884482 to search the internet.

Check out the American Birding Association on FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22934255714

Check out the American Birding Association on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/abaoutreach

Please visit the website of the American Birding Association:
http://www.aba.org