COBirders:

The GCFL I reported on the 3rd at our home in SE Ft. Collins was seen yesterday
and twice today, first about 9am and again about 1:15pm for approximately 20
minutes. Once more I just missed a photo - digiscoping takes too long to set
up! It seems to like our large yard. If anyone in the area wants to try for
this bird, email me with your phone number at orchbir...@frii.com and I will
call you with the address if and when the bird returns. Meanwhile, I will try
to monitor its whereabouts and try again for that ever elusive photo. We are
not far from the corner of Harmony Rd. and College Ave. Thanks.

Larry Griffin
Ft. Collins