Jackson Reservoir was home to over a thousand Franklin's Gulls, which I
thought was a large number this late in the year for that location. There was
one Clark's Grebe among a hundred Westerns. An Eastern Screech Owl
responded to playback just across the road from the Visitor's Center on the
west
side of Jackson.  A dozen or more Yellow-rumped Warblers were in  the Russian
Olives in the campgrounds, but no other little birds. Otherwise  nothing
unusual. The water is quite high, lapping the base of the dam and I saw  no
shorebirds, but did not go to the north side, where there is better  habitat.
In a flooded field along Highway 71 just south of I-76 in Brush there was a
 single Cattle Egret (latish). A Hermit Thrush was in downtown Brush.
Joe Roller