I own almost every bird app for the itouch: sibley guide, audubon guide, nat
geo guide, ibird guide, birds eye, and the birdjam twitch game.

personally the audubon and sibley guides are the best (sibley is #1 tho)

I would also recomend birds eye & the birdjam twitch game. The game is a good
way to increase your skills and birds eye uses ebird reports to help you locate
birds in your area! I used birds eye on a trip to southern az last week and
went away with 34 lifers.  Its an amazing tool.

Also, audubon has other guides (butterflies, lizards & reptiles, fish, mammals,
trees, wildflowers, insects, with more to come) and I have all of those also.
They are AMAZING extra tools to have in the field.  I believe you can get
birds/mammals/trees/flowers in one app & I woyld suggest you do that if you
have any interest in adding those.

finally there is an app called my bird observations that is a world wide app
for listing. The lady just started it & is very open to suggestions & will be
updating it again soon with life list data entry (like when & where etc)
currently it is just a list of all the birds you've seen.  An amazing start
tho...it is the only WORLD list I've seen on any device

If you have any questions feel free to contact me!

JessiO
Westminster, co