This afternoon, 2/19, I stopped by Cattail Pond (Larimer) on my way to work.
While there I found 2 drake Cinnamon Teal in with a flock of Green-winged Teal.
Ducks there today that were not there yesterday morning include Northern
Pintail, Gadwall, Green-winged Teal, Lesser Scaup, and Bufflehead. With all
this it appears ducks (and perhaps other birds) are on the move. The only other
Cinnamon Teal I have heard of in Colorado so far this year is from an ebird
report of 2 in Chaffee County on the 14th.

Cole Wild
Loveland

Sent from my iPhone