Sorry to bother you all with this, I need to clarify something in my SE
Colorado (Otero/Crowley) 4/1 post from yesterday.

I wrote "Snowy Plover - 4 at Lake Cheraw -- this beats the early date of April
2nd from the same location a few years back".

I was referring to the early date for the PUEBLO AREA, according to Dave
Silverman's Pueblo Area Migration Calendar, and not for the entire state.  The
Pueblo Area Migration Calendar includes Otero and Crowley Counties, since those
are in the Pueblo Area.  Bent and Kiowa County are outside of the Pueblo Area,
according to the Pueblo Area Bird Checklist that the Arkansas Valley Audubon
Society publishes.  I'm not surprised there would be earlier dates for Snowy
Plover in Colorado, outside of the Pueblo Area.  The Pueblo Area Migration
Calendar is a great resource for early and late dates for our seven county
Pueblo Area, thanks to Dave Silverman for compiling this for us.  It would be
nice if there would be something similar for early and late dates for all the
birds in Colorado for the entire state, though there really isn't anything like
that.

Sorry for the confusion in my earlier post.

Brandon Percival

Pueblo West, CO