Early and late arrivals for the state, an individual county, or even a
particular birding location.  This and so much more can be extracted from
eBird.   Unfortunately it may not reflect all written records maintained by
county or state bird committees.  In addition to current sightings,
historical records and lists can, and should, be input into eBird.

For those out there who haven't checked out eBird, give it a look (
http://ebird.org).  Just my $0.02 worth.

Mike Blatchley