two FOS arrivals in the past two days in my yard in the foothills west of fort
collins:

Spotted Towhee (yesterday)
Say's Phoebe (today)

Mtn bluebirds sill moving about, but no claims on any of my nest boxes yet.

had 30+ Cassin's finches in the yard on sunday (mostly have had 3-8 daily this
winter)
had 30+ Juncos in the yard yesterday, mostly oregons and slate-coloreds, which
appeared to be recent arrivals, as I've only had a few around the yard most of
the winter (was a poor yr for juncos around here)

Also a pair of Mtn Chickadees yesterday (hadn't seen on in the yard since
September), and a bewildered-looking white-breasted nuthatch on sunday
(probably
a refugee from the nearby fire which is visible from my house.

cheers,

 Arvind Panjabi
5700' feet, Larimer County, CO
On the north slope of Milner Mtn
Mountain mahogany shrubland and grassland