Hello, Birders.

Just a quick note here. If you were out and about in Boulder County today, you
must surely have noticed the Chipping Sparrows, absolutely everywhere. I heard
them downtown, I heard them up and down Arapahoe Road, I heard them in
Lafayette, etc. Along with the swarms of Chipping Sparrows at Greenlee
Preserve, Boulder County, this morning, there were at least 8 Clay-colored
Sparrows. Also a Swamp Sparrow and a Blackpoll Warbler. Woulda been a nice day
to have gone birding!

Ted Floyd
Editor, Birding

Blog: http://tinyurl.com/4n6qswt