Bobolinks are not easy to find in Washington County (at least for me), so I
was tickled
to see and hear one west of Prewitt Rerservoir this morning. From I-76 take
the Merino
exit (#102) and go north on road Q about 0.7 miles. Search the fields there,
where Dickcissels added to the ambience.
The large flock of White-faced Ibis that Mlodinow and others reported this
week
was still in Beebe Draw (Weld County Road 42, near Road 45), and 2 Glossy
Ibis
were amongst them.
Joe Roller,  Denver