Great observation! Maybe someone will know "WazUp?"

1)  Anting can be ruled out, as that behavior involves a bird purposefully
grasping an ant or millipede
in its bill and rubbing the critter over its feathers. The formic acid in
ants is thought
to kill tiny mites and other bird parasites or bacteria or fungi. Birds do
it only with ants with full "acid sacs" and will not
use ants that have had their acid sacs hacked.
2) Slam dancing is limited to Hominidae.
3) Seizures are not likely, based on your description, which does not FIT.

I suspect that the final answer will be something else we have not yet
thought of.
I hope that we do get some plausible interpretation.
Joe Roller, Denver