Hi cobirders. My friend Bill Kaempfer saw some great ones. I would emphasize that many birders that get out often and go to several places will see some uncommon birds. I try to get out as often as my handicaps allow now. Out of nearly 200
I selected the following:

i. Western Gull  ( new state bird for me and many others)

2. Alder Flycatcher ( more plentiful in last 10 years -finally seen one well)

3.Rufous Collared Sparrow (illegal immigrant seen well by many in Georgetown - not counted)

4. Yellow-crowned Night Heron ( seen on nest in Greeley twice)

5.Pomerine Jaeger -first year seen at Chatfield several times

6. Chihurhuan Raven (seen at Chico Basin)

7. Blackburnian Warbler male (seen at thistle feeder in July at home)

8. Black and White Warbler (first year -seen in December at thistle feeder)

9. Red-necked Grebe

10. Caspian Tern

Hope you do well in 2012

Bob Spencer N.E. of Golden