After visiting Red Rocks this morning, I drove to the Boat Launch area in Bear Creek Lake Park (BCLP). Found both the adult and 1st year Harris's Sparrows feeding in a large mixed flock of sparrows just to the east of the parking lot. As near as I could tell, the mixed flock included:

American Tree Sparrows          approx. 30
White-crowned Sparrows 10-12 both adult and 1st year birds; all Gambell's
Song Sparrows                           4
Dark-eyed Juncos                        6
Harris's Sparrows                       2   one adult and one 1st year bird

Mike Henwood
Morrison
Jefferson County