I keep forgetting to post that, as we have not had snow here for over
a week, there are, of course, NO rosies here, either.  And since the
weather reports seem to be moving targets, I'm hesitant to try to
pinpoint when the birds will return.

Right now, I see that on Tuesday, we MIGHT get a snow shower...so I
can say, we MIGHT get Rosy-Finches on Tuesday, but as the little storm
appears to be followed by several days of sun-shine, the birds would
not hang around here.  Rosy-Finches in Huerfano County are NOT fair-
weather friends...they only come down here when it's snowing or has
snowed a bunch.  Keep in mind: February and March are probably the
best (snowiest) months.

That said, keep an eye-out for bad-weather and know you are welcome
down anytime.  Just call first:  719-742-3195    Please leave a
message w/number so I can call you back, if I'm not home when you
call.  And always keep that gate latched!  Thanks

Beverly Jensen (goldiloucks at that yahoo place)
La Veta, Huerfano Co, CO
http://RuralChatter.blogspot.com