A few of us went up to N Park Friday to help a bit with the RMBO ColonyWatch
counting and enjoyed a visit with a group to a Legacy Land Trust ranch in
Jackson Co.  Then Mary Burger and I went into RMNP on the west side Sun and
encountered 50 mph wind and 90s.  So, we got in limited birding on Sun and
Mon and headed home to 100 degree Denver!

Enjoyed photographing a pair of Red-napped Sapsuckers taking food into a
nest hole along Hwy 125 in Grand Co. and Mountain Chickadees doing the same
in the aspen right next to the RNSA tree!

A few photos at http://www.kayniyo.com/trip_NPark_June_12.htm

Kay

Kayleen A. Niyo, Ph.D.
Niyo Scientific Communications