Hi All,

When I walked my dog this evening in the old Western Bible Institute property (north of Belleview off Fox Hills Road, which is near the Red Rocks Country Club in Willow Springs ), I observed two Lewis's Woodpeckers using the snags in some of the tall dead trees. This is the first time in the 6 years we have lived here that I have seen Lewis's Woodpeckers in the area, so I am sure they are passing through.

Mike Henwood
Morrison
Jefferson County