I saw and photographed the Blackburnian warbler, Black phoebe, and
Eastern phoebe at the Florence river park on
Sunday. Thanks to all of the folks who helped confirm the Blackburnian ID
and to SeEtta for showing me the Eastern phoebe location.

Blackburnian pictures
http://www.avoapples.com/birds/IMG_0355_cr.jpg
http://www.avoapples.com/birds/IMG_0352_cr.jpg
http://www.avoapples.com/birds/IMG_0356_cr.jpg

Black phoebe
http://www.avoapples.com/birds/IMG_0296_cr.jpg
http://www.avoapples.com/birds/IMG_0301_cr.jpg

Eastern phoebe
http://www.avoapples.com/birds/IMG_0380_cr.jpg

Map of approximate location where the Blackburnian was seen, the Eastern
phoebe was also in this area.

http://www.avoapples.com/birds/florence_warbler.jpg
The Black phoebe was on the north side of the river to the north of the
circled region

It was a great day!

Bill

bill_ko...@msn.com