Cobirders:

Monday 9/24/12 was a busy morning banding at Clear Springs Ranch (CSR).*
We had to close the nets at 8:30a because we were overwhelmed with birds.
We banded 47 new birds of 11 different species.
We had 2 recaptures from earlier this Fall.

Our list:

Common Yellowthroat, 1
Gambel's White-crowned Sparrow, 14
Gray Catbird, 1
Hermit Thrush, 1
Lincoln's Sparrow, 8
Rock Wren,1
Ruby-crowned Kinglet, 1
Spotted Towhee, 4
Wilson's Warbler, 2
Gambel's White-crowned Sparrow, 14

Plus Recaptures:
This Fall, Local:  Lincoln's Sparrow, 2

Best wishes,
Dave

David M Elwonger
Master Bird Bander and Naturalist
Who roosts at 8500' near Woodland Park CO

*Clear Springs Ranch is an area managed by Colorado Springs Utilities, about
10 miles south of Colorado Springs.
Take I25 to exit 123, follow signs to parking lot east of side of freeway.
It is open on a limited basis (walk-in only) to the general public.