This afternoon I saw and heard a secretive Sedge Wren at Dixon Reservoir in
west Fort Collins.  Grainy photos available at

https://picasaweb.google.com/105742165113837247842/SedgeWren#5795947624278688034

Though grainy, the photos show streaking on the crown, without the obvious
brownish crown of the Marsh Wren.

Nick Komar and I tried to get better photos of the bird, but to no
avail. The bird was along the southwestern, interior section, in the deep
grasses among the trees, along the edge of the reservoir.  It stayed in
this area for over an hour, and though we were often just feet from the
bird, we did not get any better looks than those in these photos.  The bird
called clearly and often, and the call matched Sibley's "chat calls_ND."

Naturally, I welcome comments concerning the identification.

Brad Biggerstaff
Fort Collins