Steller's Jays - 7 for sure; perhaps 8 (could have counted 1 of them twice)
in front yard @ nut feeder  The above might not seem like a big deal but . . .
.  you had to be there. The activity was all-consuming, i.e.,  one of the
Steller's, almond in beak, fed another;   I've not witnessed such behavior in
the past. (from :Steller's that is) all were flitting from branch to branch,
barely landing and then taking-off again;  so fast! Squawking; chirping;
chrrrrr-ing; clucking; gutter-al sounds; chipping likened to the sound of a
pine squirrel; just lots of communication taking place at once. Are they
pairing-up for the breeding season?  Or is all of the above same-o-same-o for
Jays? It matters not; I totally enjoy their presence always. Bonnie BoexDillon