From: sueehlmann <sueehlm...@juno.com>
To: migrant44 <migran...@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Feb 7, 2013 7:55 pm
Subject: Elk Thistle Birds, Summit County

Hello Mr. Lewis,

Richard Stevens and Bryan Ehlmann have been friends with Billy and Janey (Elk
Thistle residents) for over 16 years now.  Billy has several horror stories of
birders/trips to their neighborhood.  Billy is thinking about calling the
police
when uninvited birders show up.  Two of his bad experiences have been with DFO
trips and another with a Wings trip.

While it is a small community and calling the police might work, Richard
suggested that they consider getting no parking laws and signs along Elk
Thistle.  Then only residents and INVITED guests are allowed to park on the
road.  Of course then there will still be rude birders who will walk up the
road.

Elk Thistle has never been mentioned on the Colorado Birding Society's website
or "cobirders".  We suggest that cobirds forget about Elk Thistle also.

Sue Ehlmann, CoBus & RMORC Project Director
Brighton, CO
Contact CoBus/Report Interesting Birds: 303-324-7994
Subscribe to "cobird...@yahoogroups.com
cobirders-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
Read "cobirders" at: