Good Morning All,

With the heavy snow this morning, I thought the birds might use a little help. Put some seed out on and under the platform feeder behind the Red Rocks Trading Post and the Golden-crowned Sparrow and the adult White-crowned Sparrow joined the juncos, towhees, Song Sparrows, and House Finches at the feeder. Tomorrow might be a good day to pay a visit to the Red Rocks feeders. I will get some seed out either tonight or tomorrow morning (depending on the weather). Good birding,

Mike Henwood
Morrison
Jefferson County