Hi cobirders. No Tuesday birders. A snow day. So slept in and at 9AM from my bed I can see out the window the 50 year old Juniper with its tangle of heavy limbs with its canopy of snow cover. The roof keeps the canopy away so I can see into the the tree. Two Black-capped Chickadees came and moved around inside on the limbs while I listened to Mozart for five minutes. Then they left over the house to the Sunflower seed. Next a Gray-headed Junco came briefly.
When you are retired a lot of good things happen at home.

Summer days return Friday.

Bob Spencer  N.E. of Golden