The Palm Warbler found and reported by Gary Witt this afternoon was not
difficult
to find again today at about 4:15 PM, right in the park he describes at
18th Street
and Little Raven, along the South Platte riverbank.
The bird was feeding between the large concrete power pillar and a storm
drain that trickles
into the river there. It was low in the shrubs and confiding, allowing for
great photo ops.
Too bad I did not remember to bring my camera.

Thanks, Gary!
Joe Roller,
Denver