I spent a couple of hours at Barr Lake State Park between 0700-0900.  Some
new species are starting to find their way there.  Of the 50+ species were
the following:

Swainson's, Hermit, and Gray-checked (refound) Thrush
Yellow-rumped, Orange-crowned, Yellow, and Tennessee Warblers
Warbling and Cassin's Vireo
Green-tailed Towhee
Western and Eastern Kingbirds and a Western Wood Pewee
Western Tanagers and Bullock's Orioles added to the color

With all of these great birds, I think I managed to get a picture of a
poorly lit House Wren.  Ah, well, can't have it all.

John Breitsch
Denver, Colorado
http://www.flickr.com/photos/breitschbirding/