I made it out to Barr Lake this afternoon and I thought I was having a good
day.  Then I read Meredith's post.  Apparently, some of the good birds that
I found were caught earlier in the morning, so none of them have any
stealth capabilities whatsoever.  No wonder I was able to find them all.
They were still great to see, even though I have very few photos to show
for it.  Among the better ones for the counters to be on the lookout for
tomorrow are:

Nashville Warbler (irrigation canal)
Townsend's Warbler (irrigation canal)
Clay-colored Sparrow (canal near the picnic area past the banding station)
MacGillavray's Warbler
Osprey with a fish
Yellow-billed Cuckoo with a black bill (young.  Yellow orbital ring and
rufous in the wings) (Pioneer Trail)
Great-crested Flycatcher (Pioneer Trail)
Cassin's Kingbird (picnic area past the banding station - opposite side of
canal)
Green-tailed Towhee
Golden-winged Warbler (canal near the picnic area past the banding station)
Vesper Sparrow (same area as the GWWA)
Western Tanager (Pioneer Trail)

There were also many other flycatchers, which included (some definite, some
possible) Hammond's, Cordilleran, Olive-sided.

Good photos were few and far between, but the cuckoo came out okay in one.
Some of the others are on the link below my name.

Yellow-billed Cuckoo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/breitschbirding/9741875683/in/photostream/

Great-crested Flycatcher
http://www.flickr.com/photos/breitschbirding/9741869843/in/photostream/