Yesterday I refound a female American Redstart that Rich Miller had found
earlier in the morning along the bluff trail in a clump of small trees and
shrubs just west of  the 0,5 mile trail marker.  I refound her again this
morning in the same general area.  Today she was more out in the open and
fanning her tail constantly so I got a few photos that I have uploaded to
my Birds and Nature blog. <http://birdsandnature.blogspot.com/>  As can be
seen from the photos she has large yellow base to tail feathers, yellow on
sides, no apparent yellow on wings but some under her wings and along sides
which is indicative of a first year female American Redstart.

Also yesterday I again saw a subadult light morph Broad-winged Hawk.  It
was flying about a half mile east of where I saw one the day before so I
expect it is the same bird.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
Personal blog @ http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com