Greetings All

A visiting birder, Greg Prelich (sorry if name not quite right) emailed me this
afternoon about a Hudsonian Godwit he felt pretty good about. I raced out after
work, though Greg had told me the bird disappeared. Couldn't find it, but did
have 3 Whimbrel there and 56 RN Phalaropes.

On way back, stopped at Union Res. Along with a swarm of Franklin's Gulls and
some Forster's Terns was an adult Sabine's Gull. Jaw dropper that.

Sorry for not posting this earlier... none of it earth shaking... but on Sunday
at Crow Valley:
Cassin's Vireo
Common Poorwill
Black-throated Gray Warbler
Ovenbird
Baltimore Oriole
Baltimore x Bullock's Oriole
Winter Wren (okay, pretty dang surprising for May)

Good Birding
Steven Mlodinow
Longmont CO