We haven't had ANY Evening Grosbeaks this winter at our feeders. Since we
moved here 3 years ago, they occasionally dropped by to my delight. I
wonder if the floods have anything to do with this? There has been a lot of
unusual wildlife experiences here in Coal Creek Canyon this winter.

Janis Robinson
Ranch Elsie Rd
Coal Creek Canyon