row of good Bohemian populations.

Dave Leatherman
Fort Collins

ate: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 10:31:37 -0700
From: barrylgingr...@gmail.com
To: cobirds@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cobirds] Re: RFI: Bohemian Waxwing

I haven't seen any waxwings in the Fort Collins area this year, either. One
reason I've considered is that were late freezes last spring that killed off a
lot of flowering tree buds that normally would have matured into the berries
waxwings and robins seem to love. No berries in the usual locations (zero
hackberries north of CSU campus, e.g.), so no waxwings, I guess.

- Barry Gingrich
  Broomfield, CO

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/2021f319-d9ec-4212-97b8-10cad66bd251%40googlegroups.com.