Just heard back from USDA/ARS regarding CPER sign previously mentioned ...
enter at your own risk with CPER provided permission ... :-)

The permit gives you permission to enter.

*Ann Heckart*

USDA-ARS|Rangeland Resources Research Unit|High Plains Grasslands Research
Station

8408 Hildreth Road|Cheyenne  WY  82009