Hi all. Today Jeanne and I stopped by Mallard Pond (aka Drake Lake) near Falcon
in El Paso County. We had all three teal among the waterfowl. The number of
species was high even if the number of birds was a little low. We had a chance
to see the GH Owl on nest just east of US 24 on Judge Orr Road. In all 31
species, my favorite being the Western Bluebirds and the Cinnamon Teal.

Mel Goff
Colorado Springs