Hi all,
I would like to thank the board for allowing CFO members to take advantage
of the trips I plan. Many CFO members have participated in these trips. I
have a trip upcoming to Madagascar. The dates are October 19 through
November 7. The cost is about $5,000 plus airfare. This is a great cost
with the best birding guide in Madagascar. Madagascar has 98 endemics, many
regional endemics, and 5 endemic families. We could see two dozen lemur
species plus several other unusual mammals and many reptiles including
chameleons. Due to recent investments in the country by China, much of the
habitat is disappearing quickly. If you ever wish to visit Madagascar, now
is the time.

I can provide more detail upon request.

If you can not take advantage of this opportunity, please forward to anyone
you know who might be interested.
Norm
303-917-2596