This morning as I was driving to Wetmore on Rte 67, I saw a Scissor-tailed
Flycatcher flying alongside the highway.  It was seen 0.75 miles north  of
the Custer County line.  I pulled off into a driveway and was able to  get a
scope view of it perched on the fence along the highway.  It didn't  stay
around long.

On the way back from Wetmore I tried to refind it but had no luck.

Rich Miller