Hello Everyone,

I ran across a Blackburnian Warbler along the canal behind our house
today. It was very difficult to detect and continue to watch
(relatively slow moving bird in thick trees!) and when I returned ~20
minutes later I could not refind it, even after 1.5 hrs. About 4 hrs
later, I looked again and managed to refind it in the midst of the
rain. I just looked now that the rain stopped and I again refound it.
If interested in chasing it, just email me. It isn't always easy to
find unless you know where it is. This past time took me 15 minutes to
find it in the top of a large cottonwood right next to the tree I
originally found it in.

Sean Walters
Loveland, CO