I visited Jackson Lake State Park (Morgan County) on this cool, calm
morning.  The Mountain Chickadees (3+), previously reported by Bill
Kaempfer and Gwen Moore, were enjoying the Russian olives in the
campground.  In the same location, I found a PINE WARBLER, not brightly
colored, among the Yellow-rumped Warblers.  I didn't have any luck with the
Pacific Loon but could have easily missed it since visibility on the lake
wasn't so good.

David Dowell
Longmont, CO